- Actualités du CIX
- Page Facebook
- Ateliers pédagogiques
- UPIX 2014-2015
Colloques, journées d'études, forums
- Cycle de conférences, concerts
- Captations des interventions du 3 novembre 2015
- Captations des interventions des 13 et 14 juin 2016 (Chypre)
- Partenaires du colloque
- Protocole de rédaction pour la publication des actes
- Authors' protocol
- Visuel du colloque
- Captation vidéos des conférences des 13 et 14 juin 2016. Université de Chypre
- Les collections
- Repères historiques
- A propos du Centre
UPIC in Athens - The Ksyme Centre
Iannis Xenakis and Manos Hadjisakis (1976)
The KSYME Centre (Contemporary Music Research Centre) was founded in 1979 in Athens by Iannis Xenakis, John G. Papaioannou and Stephanos Vassileiadis. The Centre acquired a UPIC in 1986.
Educational programs of the Centre began immediately : courses on electronic music were given and students were able to work on the UPIC. Iannis Xenakis was present during when the Centre was inaugurated. Composers Haris Xanthoudakis and Dimitris Kamarotos organized and directed courses on UPIC.
These UPIC sessions were open to both experienced composers and students. In addition, the KSYME and the French Institute of Athens organized a major festival in which many Greek composers presented their works composed on the UPIC.
For more information, please visit: www.ksyme.weebly.com